27 Apr Join the HGS Family!
– Associate Level Bookkeeper –
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expanding company that provides web based communication tools and app services to thousands of organizations across the country. We’re looking for energetic, service-oriented team players who never stop learning and thrive in a highly-energized, problem solving environment. The position requires strong organizational skills, a deep commitment to customer satisfaction and desire to participate in driving continual process improvement. Our goal is to help our clients to be successful using our software and ultimately to be successful in getting their message communicated across multiple technologies.
- Process all customer demos, orders, and cancellations.
- Prepare and process customer invoices.
- Process all payments received by bank draft, check, and credit cards.
- Process and send payment reports to various parties.
- Provide billing support to all customers via phone and email.
- Handle all aging and send appropriate communication to customer.
- Process and maintain up-to-date customer credit card payment information.
- Maintain various usage reports and send out weekly and/or monthly communication to the appropriate parties.
- Assist with monthly account audits.
- Proof monthly commission reports.
- Prepare and distribute various accounting reports to multiple parties.
- Complete and maintain various business requirements (including business entity/vendor registrations, non-discolures agreements, W-9’s, etc.)
- Verify vendor invoices and pass on to accounts payable clerks.
- Generate reports to manually invoice partners.
- Work directly with user/test based partners to verify accuracy in invoice totals.
- Generate reports to drive royalty payments to various partners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with web-based and app software.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and spreadsheet software.
- Experience with MS Dynamics is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Minimum of two years accounting or bookkeeping experience.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com